Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Braces!!

(before) Well, yesterday, MM finally got her braces on!! Her colors of choice for rubberbands were glitter black and light blue. (that's why they look a little odd in the photo) She is not a happy camper for sure. Having had braces as an adult, I can tell you the first few weeks is a painful adjustment. Ibuprofen and Tylenol seem to be helping her get through most of the aches and pains. Last night she was having a bit of a melt-down. I'm glad she had a friend over spending the night, who also has braces, she was able to do a bit of consoling. I bought lots of soft, cold things for her, as well as some soup. I think when your young, braces always look "cooler" than what they feel!! Eighteen months will go by quick for her though (;

1 comment:

Michelle Johnson said...

I too had braces when I was an adult, and it wasn't fun either. I hope her mouth feels better soon. Give her a hug for me. :-)

Love,
Michelle