Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Grace Adele - New Scentsy Brand!

I had so much fun at our Scentsy Convention 2012 last week in Las Vegas.  While I don't particularly care for Las Vegas all that much, it was a great time to connect with my team, my friends, and my business peers to collaborate.  We have some great products coming out in the new Scentsy Fall Winter  2012 Catalog (visit my website to check it out: www.iamwickless.com) on September 1st.  In the meantime, another Scentsy Family brand was introduced - Grace Adele bags and accessories!  I'm not a bag/purse kind of person.  When I buy a new purse, I keep it and use it until it's falling apart.  I am REALLY liking this product and brand - A LOT!!  I got home late from convention on Saturday night and Maddie had to look the whole catalog over for a good hour, finally deciding that she needed everything in the Grace Adele Catalog.  Have you ever been in to a Charming Charlie's store?   The layout is all colored coordinated, making it easy to find just the right accessories.  That's how our GA catalog is set up.  I love that the bags are a fun system - Visit my website: iwear.graceadele.us/join .  Check out this fun video:


To view the Scentsy Grace Adele Catalog, click on the link below:

No comments: