Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Officially NOT boring!

It's interesting that I wrote about how boring we were. I can honestly say since I last wrote, we have had excitement, emotion, craziness, and more emotion.  I'll be posting about the happenings of the last few months in a more detail soon, but here are some of the crazy highlights from 2012:

May: Makenah graduated from HS
June: Scott & I earned and took another FREE Scentsy trip to Punta Cana, DR
July: Scentsy Convention in Las Vegas
August: Maddie and Dalton started school
September: Makenah and I left for a cruise (an eventful one I might add), took Makenah to college, went to Meridian Idaho for Scentsy meetings. I was away from home for a total of 22 days. Taxes, Marching Band competitions, was home for 10 days playing "catch-up" when Maddie said she had a side ache - we spent the night in the ER.
October: Makenah comes home for a short visit, Maddie has major surgery, Maddie diagnosed with ovarian cancer
November: Maddie starts her first of 4 rounds of chemo, Thanksgiving
December: Makenah comes home for winter break, more chemo, Christmas
January: More chemo, taxes, catching up! Lots of catching up!

Next time someone says I'm boring, I'll simply say "Thank you", then give thanks and pray that it stays that way.  Sometimes boring can be a blessing.  More to come - Stay tuned.

~Angela

No comments: